Manager - HR & Admin at MEL SYSTEMS AND SERVICES LIMITED
Views:63 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MEL System & Service - Production Engineer (4-8 yrs)
- Should have experience in PCB Assembly, Rack Assembly and Wiring
- Should have experience in Cable Harness
- Responsible for monitoring the Production status and ensure the production process works as expected; handle customer communication around production issues.
- Manage the pipeline of production / assembly work and ensure on time delivery.
- Supervising the Manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liasing with other engineers / technicians to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labour required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing Safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account.
- Analyzing all facts of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.