Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:333 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
MEP Manager - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
MEP Manager - A210094
Qualification : B.E Electrical/Mechanical
- Experience in building projects design and coordination
- MEP services coordination and client relationship management
- Candidate should have strong communication and presentation skills and should be able to handle day to day operations of the region.
It's a work from home opportunity for now as the company is planning to gradually set up the team and office for local project coordination.
- Manage major aspects of the MEP design of projects. MEP coordination & checking.
- Be responsible to both the Project Manager and the Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer for the organization, production, and quality of work.
- Act as MEP Lead/Sub-lead, depending on the scope of the project.
- Coordinate design efforts with all other groups, and maintain project records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and procedures.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews.
- Design of HVAC, Water Supply, drainage & firefighting ventilation other mechanical system.
- Heat load calculation with HAP, Hevacomp or IES, ventilation calculation, water supply sizing & drainage calculation.
- Able to calculate the pressure drop calculation for duct & pipes.
- Equipment capacity sizing & selection of equipments.