Talent Advisor at Talent Management Solutions
Views:278 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
MEP Modeller - BIM/Revit (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- BIM Modeler - to produce 3D Deliverables from Point Cloud Data using Revit
- My client is seeking a BIM Modeler to join their growing company and produce 3D Existing Conditions Models with exceptional detail and accuracy. The result is a deliverable that enables their customers to solve current and future problems faster and better.
- The successful candidate will need to combine their :
1) Skills with AutoCAD, Revit and related software,
2) Knowledge of AEC disciplines, MEP, architectural and structural standards and
3) Experience working with project managers, customers and other stakeholders to produce 3D deliverables that meet or exceed customer expectations. The detail and accuracy must be at the highest levels.
- My client is an internationally recognized leader providing 3D Laser Scanning and Reality Capture solutions to customers across North America. Since inception, nearly a decade ago, they have grown by providing high quality solutions for their customers and have been profitable every year. Their plan for continued success includes hiring professionals with specific and highly technical skills, then have those employees grow their skills as they help the company grow.
- The skills you will need to bring include the ability to setup models for production and optimize Revit modeling workflows.
- A strong knowledge of BIM standards, the ability to ensure accuracy in the models and adherence to the quality standards. Once up to speed, you will be expected to be able to work without day-to-day supervision, communicate all aspects of the projects plus track and organize the work according to SOP's.
- Bring your desire to learn and improve as you will be working with the best software, tools and people in the industry.
- My client wants everyone to participate in their growth and encourages all employees to be creative and innovative to identify new ideas, opportunities and methods.
- The culture is forward focused to deliver results that WOW! They do this by understanding that the details matter, everyone owning their work while being honest and open with mistakes and successes. Mistakes will happen when you- re a pioneer, the focus is on the resolution, not the blame.
- A Bachelor's or Associates Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Graphics, Drafting, Design or Architecture is highly preferred. Relevant experience is always considered.
- The company offers a competitive salary, generous insurance benefits plus 401k match, PTO and Vacation.