Assistant Manager HR at Mercados Energy Markets India Pvt Ltd
Views:2389 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Mercados Energy - Analyst - Project Management (0-2 yrs)
Job Title - Analyst
Reports to - Partner/ Director/Associate Director
Job Purpose - Assist the Leadership team of MEMI in assignments across India and abroad.
Experience and Qualification :
- 0-2 years of total experience.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical (Mandatory)
- MBA in Finance/Operations/ Marketing/ Power Management (Preferred not mandatory.)
WE ARE OPEN TO CANDIDATES FROM ANY INDUSTRY WHO MEET THE BELOW REQUIRED POINTS AND HAVE TOTAL EXPERIENCE UPTO 2 YEARS
1. NIT Graduate ( or equivalent from reputed govt./ private institutes)
2. MBA from a reputed institute (if applicable)
3. Should be good in Microsoft Excel
4. Sharp in picking issues up quickly
5. Good in communication- written and verbal
6. 80% or above in X and XII.
Good to Have :
- Sound knowledge of the Indian Power & Regulatory sector, including its commercial, technological and regulatory drivers
- Awareness about the recent policy and regulatory changes in the sector
- Analytical and project management skills including the ability to implement projects (including more than one project at a time)
- An ability to multi-task effectively and handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- MS Excel based financial modeling, MS Power-Point presentation making and MS Word based report writing
Working Conditions/Location :
- The base location would be Nehru Place, New Delhi. The applicant should be open to travel within and outside country to manage Projects.
- He/ She should also be willing to relocate (if required) to other locations within country based on project requirements
Notice Period in current employer : 1 month or less.
Salary : Negotiable for suitable candidates.