Assistant Manager HR at Mercados Energy Markets India Pvt Ltd
Views:569 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Mercados Energy - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Power Scheduling - Energy Portfolio Management Team (3-6 yrs)
Analyst / Sr. Analyst - Power Scheduling
Job Purpose :
- To be a part of the Bihar Energy Portfolio Management team and support in successful delivery of the assignment.
Duties and Responsibilities :
To support in daily activities related to :
- Demand Forecasting,
- Running Dispatch Model,
- Updating of Data for dashboard Input
- Other backend works assigned by Client from time-to-time
Experience and Qualification :
- 3-6 years experience in Power Scheduling & Dispatch/Power plant operations (Mandatory)
- Strong school academic record - more than 80% in 10th and 12th (Mandatory)
- B.Tech. in Electrical/ Mechanical ONLY from IITs, NITs or top Govt. Funded Technical Institutes
- MBA or M.Tech / M.S in Power Systems with exposure to Power System Load Flow Analysis/ Power System Optimization Studies (Preferable)
Required Skills :
- Good Understanding on Electricity Markets in India
- Basic Understanding of Regulations related to Power Markets, Grid Code, Connectivity, Tariff etc.
- Good Report writing and Excel Skills (Mandatory)
- Quick learner and interest for developing into power markets
- Good Communication Skills and ability to interact with multiple clients/stakeholders
- Experience in Power Markets, Power Systems, Regulatory or Power Sector Consultancy
Working conditions / Location :
The base location would be Patna (for a minimum period of 2 years).
The applicant should be open to travel within and outside the country to manage Projects. He/ She should also be willing to relocate (if required) to other locations within the country based on project requirements.