Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:367 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Merchandising Manager - Denim Business (5-10 yrs)
- Conduct TNA analysis and review of Planning, Production, and Washing teams to ensure production is carried out within set quality parameters and within committed delivery dates.
- Coordinate with planning team on order allocations and line planning.
- Conduct sample study in terms of trims requirement, feasibility checks etc.
- Study the bulk ratio to arrive at efficient markers for booking consumption.
- Foresee fabric issues in terms of quality and highlight to concerned Departments.
- Proactively anticipate bottle necks and closely work with Quality, Production and Technical teams to ensure there are no procedural deviations while addressing problems.
- Ability to challenge the IE and production teams in terms of consumption and OB.
- Maintain data base of past records so that the team is equipped to address future customer queries and also to resolve problems which are repetitive.
- Conduct shipment tracking, both for imports of raw material and exports of finished goods.
- Conduct daily review of merchandising teams on all critical activities and provide solutions.
- To ensure factory is following compliance and procedures set by the Brands.
- Experience in heading Merchandising function in an export house as Manager Merchandising or equivalent position for at least 5 years, dealing with wovens, knits and Denim products. Denims experience in mandatory.
- Graduate from NIFT is preferred.
- Good technical knowledge on pattern, merchandising, fabric, trims, washing and production.
- Detailed oriented, good in communication, strong coordinating skills, presentable and confident in approach.
- A proven track record of managing large teams.