Mercury Healthcare - Regulatory Executive - Pharma/Healthcare Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
Position Vacant/Designation Regulatory Executive
Organization Name : Mercury Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Company Profile :
- ( Industry, Size, Products/Services, Standing in India/World etc.) Mercury Healthcare isone of the leading Govt.Recognized Export House in the pharma sector having a vintage of over 2 decades. We regularly export our Finished Pharmaceutical Formulations in the form of Soft Gels,Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Syrups, Ear-Eye Drops, Injections, and Ointments - Creams and Lozenges etc to African Countries, Asian Countries & Latin American Countries.
- We are also into Export of Pharma Turnkey Projects as well as Pharma Machineries& Ancillaries along with Surgical Products to overseas Govt. Hospitals & Institutions.
- We are working as a outsourcing / manufacturing company for Export of Finished Formulations Under Loan License basis / Third Party Manufacturing in reputed trust worthy WHO-GMP Certified Companies on a regular basis since more then two decades.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Preparation & Submission of registration dossiers for the row and semi regulated markets
- Response to queries put forth by the ministries of health of respective countries
- Review of artworks
- Review of technical documents like COA, MOA. AMV, BMR, ISO Audit Documentation
- Liaison with state FDA & CDSCO for product approvals, COPP, FSC and GMP certificate
- Co-ordination with factory for receipt of technical documents for compilation of dossiers
- Local and Embassy Legalization of Original documents
- Preparation of product samples for testing and analysis
- Co-ordination with Purchase Dept for Approval of Artworks and dispatch of Raw Materials and Packing Materials to factory
Desired profile of the candidate :
Qualification : Preferably a male candidate having Minimum B.Pharm / Good Vocabulary with Minimum Experience of 3-5 +Years in Pharma Mfg.Co.
Age Group : 25 - 40 Years with Good Health Records.
- Should have participated and is willing to actively participate in the pharma exhibitions like CPHI, IPHEX etc.
Min.Exp. : 3 years
Max.Exp. : 6 years