Recruiter at Merilytics
Views:404 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Merilytics - Executive Assistant (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities : To serve as the single point of contact providing direct executive assistance to CEO.
Calendar Management : Schedule meetings (India/US); Manage complex calendar of CEO on an ongoing basis by prioritizing calendar requests based on business needs to ensure accurate scheduling and appropriate allocation of time, monitoring / track meetings day to day.
Travel arrangements :
- Plan & coordinate with external travel agency or internally manage the processes for the visa, itinerary, tickets and forex for professional foreign travel and aiding with forex settlement on their return, Hotel Reservations, and Cab booking, domestic and international travels.
- Reimbursements and Expense management.
Additional responsibilities encompassing (but not limited to) :
- Follow-up on behalf of the CEO with the analytics teams based on the business requirements
- Communicate closely over email/in-person with multiple teams within the organization to support the CEO
- Handling organizational data as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Undergraduate degree from a premium institution
- Proficiency in handling calendar on Outlook
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills in English and good interpersonal skills
- Integrity and confidentiality.
What we offer :
- Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment that is defined by our five core values Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
- Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
- High growth environment via a semi-annual performance evaluation process, enabling faster growth for high performers.
- Rewards and recognition program to incentivize high performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.