Regional Recruiter at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:268 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Merino Industries - Manager - Purchase (8-10 yrs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Reviews requisitions.
- Conducts research to identify vendors capable of supplying needed parts and/or materials.
- Evaluate product or service information such as fit, capacity, price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Recommends products for purchase.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
DESIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- 8 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on MS-Office products, good online search capabilities.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, and flexible and enjoy working with a variety of staff.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.