Regional Recruiter at Merino Industries Ltd
Views:955 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Merino Industries - Manager - Warehouse (5-7 yrs)
Role Objective : To Manage Supply Chain and Warehouse activities for WEST region, ensuring smooth functioning of warehouse activities and timely dispatch of orders to ensure customer & organization success.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing over all activities of Supply Chain and Warehouse for specific region
- Optimize, Implement and Maintain Inventory norms for all Goods.
- Manage Supply chain team and Dispatch activities to deliver the orders on time.
- Responsible for handling proper invoicing of all materials and ensuring accuracy of invoices.
- Carry out Stock replacements and scrap related activities.
- Forecast Accuracy, Stock Coverage Report & Daily planning sheet.
- Responsible for meeting warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manages activities to stay within the forecast spending budget.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Develop and maintain all customer service information and company policies (returns and exchanges, shipping information, ordering and payment).
- Recommend and implement best practices to drive efficiency for the team to ensure proper steps in fulfilling a customer order.
- Identify & remove bottlenecks in storage, deliveries & departmental coordination.
- Driving continuous improvement by examining existing demand planning processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Manages activities to meet departmental requirements and coordinate efforts with other areas/departments.
- Training and development of teammates.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.