Human Resources at SRM 360 Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:123 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MES Specialist (5-10 yrs)
Role : MES Specialist
Location : Pan India
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- 5+ years of professional experience in the MES product knowledge, Pharmaceutical validation concepts and documentation, Pharmaceutical business process domain knowledge cGMP and GDP standards and GAMP Standards
- Hands-on experience in WERUM MES (PAS-X) application with extensive implementation skills.
- MES product knowledge, Pharmaceutical validation concepts and documentation, Pharmaceutical business process domain knowledge cGMP and GDP standards and GAMP Standards
- Good understanding in communication of MES and SAP/other interfacing automation components. Application knowledge in JBoss server functionality and MES Print functionalities.
- MBR Designing, MES to SAP, MES to Automation interface knowledge
- Create business process flow diagram for pharmaceutical product recipes based on the paper batch record. Gather MES Site specific requirement analysis to develop URS and FRS.
- Logically breakdown the recipes. Mfg. process following standards Procedure Unit procedures Operations phases to configure the recipe in to Werum MES (PAS-X).
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with technical and business users.
- Knowledge in GxP terms as per 21 CFR PART 11, Compliance issues and Documentation.
- Nice to have a Pharmaceutical domain expertise.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Proficiency in German language
Desired Qualifications :
- You have experience implementing certain strategies
- You have strong analytical skills and an aptitude for decision-making
- You show resilience when faced with challenges
- You believe in continuous learning and growth
- You possess a strong work ethic
- You're able to connect with new and existing team members quickly
- You enjoy collaborating with colleagues across the globe
-You enjoy learning new skills and applying them
- You are passionate about innovation
-You want to make an impact