Senior Manager - Human Assets at Messe Muenchen India Pvt Ltd
Views:182 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Messe Muenchen - Executive Assistant To CEO/Admin Manager (5-12 yrs)
Following are the clear roles and responsibilities :
- Manage CEO's electronic diary and Calendar assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage CEO's travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process CEO's correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the CEO/or on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain CEO's office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of CEO's contacts.
- Assist CEO in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the CEO's responsibility - chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CEO.
- Organize meetings and ensure that CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers
- Manage arrangements for meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the CEO.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.