Manager at Methodex systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Methodex Systems - QC Manager (3-8 yrs)
Position: Manager - QA
Experience: 5 - 8 years in industrial Engineering/ Automotive in relevant Quality assurance field /
Qualified Internal Auditor in accordance with the ISO Standards
Education: BE / B-Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering or Automobile Engineering or related engineering stream
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes.
Identifies the root cause of quality problems, and coordinates modifications or other corrective actions. Reviews design, manufacturing, testing documentation
- Quality Management system (ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, AIOTA, BIFMA, OHAS etc.)
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Quality assessment measures of all the incoming raw materials to final product including regular in-process inspections.
- Identifies and analyzes defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines.
- Providing training to the quality assurance team.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment's.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.