Miko - Electronics Hardware Project Engineer (6-12 yrs)
a) Duties & Responsibilities :
- Often under the responsibility of a technical director, the Electronics Hardware project manager coordinates board and embedded systems design projects.
- Creation of project time charts and project proposals in cooperation with other responsible departments as well as regular reporting
- Participate in technical choices (architecture, components, reviews) as well as design phases - Guarantee Costs, Quality, Timeframe commitments of the project
- Responsible for leading and steering of the electronics project team
- Plans and tracks the progress of the electronic part
- Lead complex development related topics within internal and external electronics development
- Project representation in front of internal and external customers
- Ensures relationships with customer and supplier technical teams
- Optimization of project related processes, templates and committees
b) Experience :
- Successfully completed entire design cycle of one or more electronic boards : specifications, detailed design, manufacturing, validation, qualification & integration, industrialization.
- A project involves the participation of multiple stakeholders, internal or external (e.g. CAD, manufacturing and equipment, testing, qualification), so the project manager must be able to effectively monitor their work.
- Plan, manage, coordinate a team and master the project with monitoring and reporting tools such as Jira, Trello etc
- Prior experience in mechatronics projects is preferable
- 6-12 years of experience.
d) Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and other Characteristics :
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Need to have a background in Hardware and Software development
- Fluent English language skills