Miko - Executive - Logistics (3-5 yrs)
Miko is a Mumbai based advanced consumer robotics innovation lab passionate about bringing the best of technology to young learners everywhere and home to some of the world's leading engineers, mathematicians, teachers and psychologists. Our robots have been designed for the age group of 5-10 and the company's flagship product, Miko 2, is the first robot that uses playful, conversational learning to educate, engage and entertain kids and is best-selling in the US, UK and UAE besides India.
For more information, visit www.miko.ai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure all customer orders are being processed, and assure production is planned according them looking always for the efficiency of the plant
- Ensure the warehouse and physical logistic flows are managed in an efficient and safe way,making sure all customer requirements are met.
- Handle negotiation in case of claims with suppliers and customers
- Monitoring periodically the logistics projects and operation performance through KPI. Set uptargets to improve
- Ensure stock accuracy levels is periodically followed up in order to avoid possible inventory mismatches
- Set up reasonable stock levels for raw material, components and finish goods to guarantee customer requirements can be produced and dispatched on time, and keep these levels with an alarming system for both, lack and excess
- Develop and manage material planning procedures, and monitor suppliers performance according to agreed conditions
- Manage and ensure the accuracy, of Import & Export administration practice
- Define and implement measures to identify logistic risks, and react quickly to any potential issue
- Report department KPIs according corporate rules
- Take part on the ERP implementation and management
- Team performance evaluation, work tracking and validation
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS : B Com / MBA / BMS
EXPERIENCE IN YEARS : 3- 5 Years
PREFERRED INDUSTRY : Ecommerce - Logistics -Warehousing
ACTIVITIES THAT HE / SHE SHOULD HAVE HANDLED :
- Domestic and International Logistics, Inventory, Ecommerce Portals, Daily- Weekly - Monthly MIS
LOCATION : Mumbai
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- ACCOUNTS / IMP EXPORT DOCUMENTATION/ FOREIGN LANGUAGES, ETC.
- MS Excel is a must, ecommerce portals, Courier documentation, proficiency in English.
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED : Excel
ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS : Would be ready to work in rotating shifts including night shifts