Miko - Junior Mechanical Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative and technically strong mechanical engineer to work on all the product stages from R&D to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence which includes analytical problem-solving techniques.
- Perform a research on a product to be developed.
- Perform design, testing and manufacturing for the same.
- Perform prototyping which is close to the final design.
- Design systems and components that meet requirements
- Able to visualize the product or its components through free hand sketching
- Conduct experiments, analyze results and interpret on the same.
- Able to do required hand or theoretical calculations.
- Evaluate final product's overall performance, reliability and safety.
- Alter and modify design to meet the periodical requirements.
- Perform drafting for the designs made with GD&T for the same.
- Prepare BOM for the design made.
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
- Any technical bachelor's degree.
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in prototyping or manufacturing.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with CAD (Solidworks, Catia V5 or similar)
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in CAE is an added criterion.
- Familiarity with analyzing tools like ANSYS, Hyperworks or similar.
- Knowledge in mathematical computing and analysis tools like MS Excel or similar.
- Understanding the core concepts of mechanics, kinematics and dynamics.
- Creativity and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate the technical knowledge in a clear and understanding manner to the team.