Miko - Lead - Mechanical (8-15 yrs)
Company Profile :
Greetings from MIKO ! We are an advanced robotics start-up headquartered in Mumbai. The company was founded in January 2015, by three IIT Bombay post-graduate on the pillars of robotics, AI and IoT.
We are the makers of the Miko series of robots designed to engage, educate and entertain kids. The robots have been designed by a diverse team comprising software and mechanical engineers, mathematicians, UI/UX designers, knowledge partners and neuropsychologists from India, South Korea and Russia.Growing to a team of over 70+ professionals and 200+ channel partners in about four years, we are an ever-expanding young and energetic organization keen on bringing new perspectives, experiences, and insights on-board. Our mission is to solve burning consumer problems with the help of robotics, AI and IoT and to humanize technology.
For further details you can also visit www.miko.ai.
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Liaising with suppliers
- Undertaking relevant research
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Presenting designs to managers and clients
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and tools is a plus.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.