Miko - Manager - Logistics (10-12 yrs)
Miko, the creator of India's first companion robot Miko is a technology driven company focused at developing emotionally intelligent systems. As Logistic Manager, you will be managing periodically the logistics projects and operation performance through KPI. Set up targets to improve . The role will be primarily focused on Manage, and ensure the accuracy, of Import & Export administration practice
- Ensure all customer orders are being processed, and assure production is planned according them looking always for the efficiency of the plant
- Ensure the warehouse and physical logistic flows are managed in an efficient and safe way, making sure all customer requirements are met
- Handle negotiation in case of claims with suppliers and customers
- Monitoring periodically the logistics projects and operation performance through KPI. Set up targets to improve
- Ensure stock accuracy levels is periodically followed up in order to avoid possible inventory mismatches
- Set up reasonable stock levels for raw material, components and finish goods to guarantee customer requirements can be produced and dispatched on time, and keep these levels with an alarming system for both, lack and excess
- Develop and manage material planning procedures, and monitor suppliers performance according to agreed conditions
- Manage and ensure the accuracy, of Import & Export administration practice
- Define and implement measures to identify logistic risks, and react quickly to any potential issue
- Report department KPIs according corporate rules
- Take part on the ERP implementation and management
- Team performance evaluation, work tracking and validation
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
Basic Qualifications, Skills and Education :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years- experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.