Miko - Manager - Logistics - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Miko, the creator of India's first companion robot Miko is a technology driven company focused at developing emotionally intelligent systems. As Logistic Manager, you will be managing periodically the logistics projects and operation performance through KPI. Set up targets to improve . The role will be primarily focused on Manage, and ensure the accuracy, of Import & Export administration practice.
- Setting up and managing the Warehouses as per Client's requirements (3pl and Retail Specialist).
- Supply Chain Management for Incoming merchandise, Daily Orders, Returns, Inventory Management thru excel and WMS, OMS.
- Inventory Forecasting as per sales trend. New courier set up and negotiations with existing partners.
- Planning Sales for month and quarter as per market trends, Penning ad spends accordingly. ACoS and RoS management through right appropriate ads and campaigns.
- Managing Market Places like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Myntra etc, in regards to Listings, Order management, Promotional Campaign- s, Sales.
- Setting Up SOP- s, KRA's and KPI's.
- Reports maintenance on daily, Monthly and Weekly Basis.
- Business development - presentation and identifying the scope of work and providing the costing and timeline.
- 3PL & Warehouse management,
- Logistics Management
- Market Place Management.
- Vendor Management,
- Business Development
- Inventory Management, planning and Procurement.
Basic Qualifications, and Education :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years- experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.