Miko - Manager - Supply Chain (3-9 yrs)
Miko is a technology driven company focused at developing emotionally intelligent systems. As Supply Chain Manager, you will be managing supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws .The role will be primarily focused on working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance.
- Working with procurement & Inventory team and buyers to source the right products
- Controlling manufacturing and delivery processes
- Planning and implementing logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers
- Overseeing product storage, handling and distribution
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists
- Managing and motivating a team of supply chain staff
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Implementing new technologies and staying alert to new trends in the sector.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
Basic Qualifications, Skills and Education :
- Degree or foundation degree in Electronics /Mechanical /supply chain management/ business management.
- Having experience with Product based company preferred
- Strong planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer solutions
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- The ability to lead and motivate a team