HR at MIL Vehicles & Technologies
Views:162 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
MIL Vehicles & Technologies - Lead - Procurement (5-9 yrs)
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, key responsibilities include :
- Coach and direct those responsible for Order Processing, Purchasing and Projects Expediting
- Deputize for Purchasing Manager as required
- Day-to-day operations support to management and the team
- Supplier management; negotiation, provision of feedback for improved service, risk management, risk mitigation and Service Level Agreements.
- Manage resource internally for projects
- Ongoing review of and preparations of performance metrics
- Assist with PSL management
- Work closely with and report to surrounding departments in support of business needs
- New supplier evaluations - identify key strengths & weaknesses versus business requirements
- Working knowledge and competence of interpreting technical drawings and translating technical requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers on outstanding orders, material related issues and late deliveries.
- Manage the supplier relationships and face to face negotiations to ensure maximum supplier and sub-contractor performance at all times
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting of supplier performance
- Manage and report supplier risk in the supply chain
- Manage and ensure procurement best practice is followed at all times
- Weekly/monthly reporting of metric
- Any other tasks as reasonably directed