Assistant Manager - HR at Milagrow HumanTech
Views:458 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Milagrow Humantech - Factory Manager (4-6 yrs)
Milagrow Humantech - Factory Manager
Requirements and Responsibilities For Manufacturing Manager :
- Help set up our upcoming manufacturing facility.
- Manages the entire manufacturing processes.
- Assists with planning and directing the layout of equipment.
- Ensures production follows appropriate workflow and assembly methods. Hires, schedules and trains production staff.
- Ensures manufacturing performance and quality goals are met.
- Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 4-7 years of electronics manufacturing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a unit/department head
Salary Range: 8-10 LPA