Assistant Manager - HR at Milagrow HumanTech
Views:1339 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Milagrow HumanTech - R&D Manager - Robotics (2-8 yrs)
- Set up a cutting edge Robotics R&D department in terms of employees, initiatives planned, patents filed and products delivered.
- Evolve a 3 year generation plan of robots and related services using latest hardware and software solutions.
- Manage projects and work closely from concept to commercialization.
- Support production by troubleshooting and programming robots.
- Build linkages with leading private, public and educational organizations engaged in robotics research and development.
- Manage vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery of off the shelf, machined parts and custom components.
- Define product improvement, quality and cost reduction measures and targets, and working closely with the team to achieve them within TAT.
- Monitor and review R&D team closely.
- Enable Lean and Six Sigma methods to improve efficiency of Product Development.
- Designing, developing and validating new analytical methods, process validations, bottlenecks eradication and troubleshooting.
- Provide training and coaching of Robust Design, Design for Six Sigma, Design for Manufacturing and Service, Problem Solving and other Quality tools to R&D.
- Handling red alerts and customer complaints related to the products by root cause analysis and implementation of preventive actions.
Skills Required :
- Experience in training and coaching managers and engineers in Quality matters and foster a quality-driven culture is highly desirable.
- Proven experience working in Robots Product Development in highly competent teams.
- Excellent statistical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong and proven knowledge of Quality methods and tools in R&D/Engineering and R&D process improvement in automation or other industrial technology products.
- Ideally should have a strong engineering background with experience in high-tech fields.
- Should possess strong organizational skills to keep track of multiple simultaneous projects while coordinating resources to meet our commitments.
- Must have experience creating and tracking project schedules.
- Must be a self-starter and be capable of managing a constantly changing, varied task load with minimal supervision.
- A positive, team-oriented, and proactive attitude is essential.
- Should be able to contribute in manufacturing processes along with the application of six sigma and lean management practices.
- Well equipped with commercial and business awareness.
- Capability to make quick but rational decisions.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Expertise in high numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Ability to document the work into structured reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.