Human Resource Manager at Milestone Ventures
Views:1110 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Milestone Ventures - Chief Security Manager (8-15 yrs)
Job brief :
Operational excellence is one of the key elements that sets Milestone Ventures- assets apart from its competition. Compared to most unorganised retail experiences, we have the advantage of centrally managing our developments. Creating an environment where people feel safe enough to unwind and relax without any worries is part of our value proposition.
The CSO plays a crucial role in ensuring that we set and maintain higher standards in operations and safety than the industry average. The CSO will organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
As CSO, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Work closely with top management in developing and implementing company-wide security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Create and maintain a healthy and co-operative culture within the security department that goes the extra mile, creating exceptional customer service
- Assure each member in the security team is in alignment with the company's values and its larger vision
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)