Milkbasket - Facility Manager (4-7 yrs)
Milkbasket wishes you a glorious day !
We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual for the role of Sales Operation Specialist. Attached with this email is a detailed Job description of this role. If you wish to play a pivotal role in revolutionizing the way India fulfills its daily household essentials needs, join our dynamic team at Milkbasket.
About the Company - Milkbasket
Launched in early 2015, Milkbasket (A Reliance Retail entity) (https://www.milkbasket.com/) is India's first daily micro delivery service. Built on the unique Indian habit of getting fresh milk and newspaper delivered at home every morning, Milkbasket leverages the two models to create a unique supply-chain model that is now the envy of our grocery-delivery competitors.
Milkbasket is today fulfilling the entire grocery and household needs of a family every day before 7:00 am. We are currently serving in the cities of Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Dwarka, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Jaipur. Our coverage is across almost a million households!
Role: Facility Manager
Facility Manager will supervise all activities of fulfilment via Smart stores/ Smart Points. This includes intial operations setup, local laisoning, fulfilment & Last Mile Operations as well as ensuring Milkbasket standards are followed at each sites..
The individual is to streamline all fulfilment and logistics activities to ensure SOP adherence, Metrics adherence, optimum space utilization, seamless last mile deliveries and ensuring customer delight. He will directly coordinate with Cluster Head, SBH - Reliance Retail for execution.
1. SOP Adherence:
- To ensure all processes are followed for picking, packing an delivery as per Milkbasket standard.
- To ensure expansion and new store/cities launch as per designed timelines.
- Ensure all new NSOs processes are set and Reliance team independently handling day to day operations. .
3. Key Metrics:
- To ensure that all Smart points/ smart stores tagged to him/her perform with prescribed metrices. Key metrics include- Fulfilment Late deliveries and Refund.
- To approve all the exceptions and new initiatives at SS/SPs tagged.
4. Operational Cost:
- To ensure all SS/SPs tagged run within designed fulfilment cost.
- A person with at least 4+ years of experience in Supply chain operations/ Retail.
- A person having the required skill to manage a team of 40-50 local staff efficiently