HR Executive at Millennium Aero Dynamics
Views:47 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Millennium Aero Dynamics - ITI Technician (2-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- To attend on-site customer issues.
- To identify technical issues & perform corrective actions.
- To attend service calls as directed by the Senior Technician/Supervisor/Reporting Manager (As applicable).
- To perform all scheduled preventative maintenance of equipment.
- To inspect, maintain, repair & operate equipment and ensure safety.
- To troubleshoot, repair and/or overhaul equipment.
- To check and service the equipment suitable as per the OEM recommendations.
- To report the onsite problem & day to day activity to the Senior Technician/Supervisor/Reporting Manager.
- To maintain Tool Record.
- To look after inventory management.
- To follow the code of conduct of Airports.
- To follow-up on maintenance and service warranty calls and report to Senior Technician regarding requirement of spares for timely support.
- To diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals.
- To inspect equipment's and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- To clean machines and replenish fluids to machinery wherever required.
- To keep record of work and report issues to the superior.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the concerned department.