Milling/VMC Operator (3-10 yrs)
1. Set Up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized VMC machine tools used to perform precision machining operations
2. Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines
3. Write and/or edit simple programs for computer controlled machine tools.
4. Measure, examine, or inspect completed parts to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers, drop gauges, or any other measuring instrument for the job.
5. Directs the work of others and provides leadership in a team environment for production scheduling and team goals
6. Interprets MOSs & BOMs
7. Frequent heavy lifting
8. Maintain numerical and written records
9. Performs work per the quality work plans and ensure operators execute standard work
10. Selects work from SAP production schedule and perform confirmation transactions
11. Communicates effectively across shifts
12. Operates cells / equipment as needed.