Business Partner - HR at Gramtarang Technologies
Views:1384 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Mine Engineer - Mining Design (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Good understanding of mine design and planning software's - Surpac, MineX, Datamine, MineSched.
- Individual at this job is responsible for carrying out resource modeling using survey as well as drill hole based data.
- The individual should be responsible for the design and planning of open pit surfaces as well as underground mines.
- Be able to conduct block modeling of underground systems for optimization
- Be able to conduct the volume of the pit, dump design as well as road design using analysis tools.
- Provide support in the assessment and evaluation of the design.
- Must have good working knowledge and understanding of both open pit and underground mining methods and aware of health and safety protocols
- Performance at the personal and professional level.
- Responsible for monitoring and training the juniors.
- Virtual remodeling of surface and underground mines, analysis and report presentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.