Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:463 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Mine Surveyor - Open Cast Mines (2-20 yrs)
Immediate Mobilization to Nigeria
Position: Mine Surveyor
Overview of Profile:
- Surveyors specifically from Mining industry.
- Experience should be in open cast Mines.
- A Mine Surveyor will be responsible for taking accurate measurements, which will then be manipulated and turned into a usable map
- They will also carry out initial surveys and risk assessments and environmental impact assessments on potential sites to assess the viability of a potential mine site
- Mine Surveyors will be responsible for both underground and surface surveys
- They are responsible for maintaining accurate plans of mines as a whole and will create and update maps of the surface layout which will include buildings and other structures, as well as surveying the underground mine workings to keep a record of the mine operations
- Minimum age 28-30 years max age should be less than 40. Physically fit and hands-on person.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.