Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:413 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Mines Advisor - Copper (15-25 yrs)
Candidate must be BE - Mining Engineering with 15+ Years work experience in Copper Open PIT Mining
Job Descriptions :
- Monitor, performance manage, grow and develop all direct staff, as well as ensure process are adhered to ensure a capable and competent mine maintenance workforce.
- Review progress and cost tracking reports and make corrections to execution as required.
- Investigate incidents, near misses, damage or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Expansion of mining infrastructure and activities.
- Liaise with related services to support production planning, eg., garage.
- Set goals and objectives for the team. Monitor and provide feedback. Address progressive poor performance.
- Support all section heads in the explaining, implementing and maintenance of all strategic goals
- Risk management, by identifying, mapping mitigation and corrective actions to address
- Compile budgets for production and conduct cost management
- Manage health & safety and manage rehabilitation of the environment
- Implementation of continuous improvement and cost control.
- Continuous improvement of mining operations whilst also proactively developing quality systems, approaches and practices as needed.