Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:424 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Mines Advisor - Copper (15-25 yrs)
Candidate must be BE - Mining Engineering with 15+ Years work experience in Copper Open PIT Mining
Job Descriptions :
- Monitor, performance manage, grow and develop all direct staff, as well as ensure process are adhered to ensure a capable and competent mine maintenance workforce.
- Review progress and cost tracking reports and make corrections to execution as required.
- Investigate incidents, near misses, damage or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Expansion of mining infrastructure and activities.
- Liaise with related services to support production planning, eg., garage.
- Set goals and objectives for the team. Monitor and provide feedback. Address progressive poor performance.
- Support all section heads in the explaining, implementing and maintenance of all strategic goals
- Risk management, by identifying, mapping mitigation and corrective actions to address
- Compile budgets for production and conduct cost management
- Manage health & safety and manage rehabilitation of the environment
- Implementation of continuous improvement and cost control.
- Continuous improvement of mining operations whilst also proactively developing quality systems, approaches and practices as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.