CEO at Global Placement Services
Views:1424 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mines Manager - Coal Mines (15-20 yrs)
- 1st Class Mines Manager, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Candidate should be responsible for all Mining activities. (Production, Safety, Development, Statutory etc).
- Responsible for Drilling & Blasting.
- Responsible for All mining and machinery operation in Shift working.
- Responsible for better availability & utilization of HEMM.
- Supervision of De-watering activities.
- Responsible for development of Mines.
Minimum : 15 - 20 years of Opencast/ Underground Coal mines experience in Manager Position.
- B.E.( Mining), Possessing 1st Class Mines Managers certificate from DGMS.
Skills : Mining, Mines, Amp, Coal, Manager, Recovery, Machinery, Production, Suppression.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.