Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:64 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mines Manager - Equipment Productivity & Utilization (10-12 yrs)
Position Name : 2nd Class Mines Manager - Equipment Productivity & Utilization
Job Level : [Manager/Sr. Manager]
Requirement : 05 positions
Skill and Qualification :
- Degree /Diploma in Mining Engineering with Second Class Mines Manager's Certificate of competency
- (Restricted) issued by DGMS as per MMR 1961;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to achieve the targets; demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills;
- Aptitude for mining supervision and associated relationship management;
- Acumen for Cost competitiveness and zeal to drive Low Cost Production.
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 10 years of which at least 05 years as Mines Manager of a Second Class in Statutory Capacity in an Opencast Metalliferous Mines.
- Knowledge on Drilling and Blasting Operations.
- Knowledge on Hauling and Loading Operations.
- Knowledge on HEMM Maintenance.
Job Summary :
A First line leadership role that will monitor the productivity and the utilization of the HEMM Equipment for improving maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organization while upholding all aspects of compliance and standards and adhering to budget and prescribed criteria.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Monitor and administer the optimisation of drilling activity in the mines through the proper analysis of fragment size, spacing, burden and depth of the blast hole.
- Monitor and administer the optimisation of blasting activity in the mines through efficient blast design, proper evaluation of charge factor by using DGPS & total station and utilization of accurate quantity of stemming.
- Monitor the loading and the hauling activities through proper positioning of the loading equipment, allocation of suitable haul trucks, maintenance of Haul roads and gradients.
- Continuously look for ways to increase the productivity of the equipment through proper planning and tracking the allocation of the equipment at the project level.
- Monitor the working hour and fuel consumption of the equipment at the field.
- Optimise the breakdown time and the maintenance time for all the equipment.
- Monitor and optimise the unproductive hours like shift changing time, tea break time, Blasting time and fuel filling time.
- Carry out time study like loading time, hauling time, idle time for all the equipment operating at the field.