Recruiting Manager at Corporate Resources
Views:158 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Mines Manager/Mining Engineer - Steel (10-13 yrs)
- Responsible for implementing Safe work Practices inside Factory premises.
- Responsible for zero accidents at the plant.
- Responsible for various Safety audits and corrective measures.
- Compliance with various safety requirements as per the local laws.
- Ensure system adherence like OSHAS, ISO, EMS, etc.
- Training on Behavioral based Safety, Firefighting, Occupational hazards, Fire hydrant, etc.
- Responsible for Onsite and Offsite emergency preparedness plans.
- Timely conduct mock drills & on-site emergency preparedness.
- Imbibe a safe work culture of usage of PPE and safety protocols.
- Produce plans as and when required including development memos, traffic management plans, emergency plans, and statutory mine plans.
- Implement and monitor various safety metrics like near misses, first aid, and unsafe acts and take corrective actions.
- 15 Years of experience in underground metalliferous mines with narrow ore bodies.
- Should be experienced in roof support management.
- 10+ years of experience in the exploration of gold deposits and experience in a working underground mine is desirable.
- 10+ YEARS of EXPERIENCE in Underground metalliferous Mines with Narrow ore bodies and well-versed with various roof support systems
- 8-10 of experience. In addition, surface survey work should be experienced in surveying underground metalliferous mines
Industry : Mesco Steel
Experience: 3- 15 Years
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance (Safety Officer/Manager)
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Interested candidates can drop their resume and portfolio and feel free to D.M. or reach me at +91-9776535530 in case of any queries.