Director at Global Placement Services
Views:96 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mining Engineer (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring Underground Mining Engineers in Odisha.
Job Responsibility :
- Planning of Production activities of the Underground Mine in line with company objectives and targets.
- Plan sourcing of Mineral Raw material with contemporary policies of Govt.
- Ensuring Excavation and Development of Mine as per plan.
- Coordinate for Drilling and Blasting as per requirements.
- Comply with all the requirements of mining as per Mines Acts & Rules.
- Understanding knowledge of DGMS guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech in Mining Engineering.
- First Class/ Second Class Mining Certification is added advantage.
-Should have 03 - 06 Years of experience in any Under Ground Coal or Metal Mining.
Salary: Negotiable as per skills & experience.
Interested candidates may send your CV
Only WhatsApp - 9827970060