Executive - HR at Star Trace Pvt Ltd
Views:1165 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Mining Engineer - Mining Operations (4-6 yrs)
Job Summary :
Allocation and deploying machineries for mine development work.
- Mine Development and Production Using Heavy earth Moving Machineries.
- Carryout Production blasting, stope Operation using bulk explosives.
- Basic skill of using electric detonator.
- Have carried out no of blast, using i-Kon (electric detonator).
- Experience of handling and Management of bulk explosives.
- Excellent blasting knowledge and skills.
- Assist in mine planning process.
- Plan and execute daily shift mining operations.
- Machinery Allocation According to the production target
- Screening and Transportation of iron ore.
- Quality management of finished products.
- Providing Health and Safety Measures.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : M.Tech Mining Engineering / P.hd Mining Engineering
Experience : 4 to 6 years.
Benefits : All welfare benefits will be provided.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.