Recruiting Manager at Corporate Resources
Views:158 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mining Geologist (10-12 yrs)
- Responsible for implementing Safe work Practices inside Factory premises.
- Responsible for zero accidents at the plant.
- Responsible for various Safety audits and corrective measures.
- Compliance with various safety requirements as per the local laws.
- Ensure system adherence like OSHAS, ISO, EMS, etc.
- Training on Behavioral based Safety, Firefighting, Occupational hazards, Fire hydrant, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in the exploration of Gold deposits and experience in a working underground mine is desirable.
Functional Area :
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance (Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance)
Industry: Mining / Quarrying
Candidate Profile: Degree/postgraduate in Mining geology
UG Qualification: Any Specialization, Geology, Engineering
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA
Apply now :
Interested candidates can drop their resume and portfolio and feel free to D.M. or reach me at +91-9776535530 in case of any queries.