Moglix - Assistant Manager - Quality - Packaging (2-6 yrs)
The role requires the incumbent to analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedules for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively.
Role Responsibilities :
- Regular inspection of quality parameters in work floor to achieve customer requirement.
- Preparing the reports of quality inspection.
- Testing and making reports for incoming materials.
- Documentation of internal and customer complaints and discussing with production about the root cause and corrective action to avoid it in the future.
- Organizing quality awareness programs to improve the quality and to focus on zero defects
- Will be responsible for Quality control work of the entire process round the clock of our entire operations and will be managing a team.
Work Experience Required: 2 to 6 Years of experience in packaging industry with expertise in Quality / Design / New product development.
Education : B.E Packaging / B.E Mechanical.
Languages : Fluency in Tamil and English.