HR at Mohan Mutha Group of Companies
Views:428 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Mohan Mutha Exports - Contracts Manager - Construction Projects (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supporting the project manager and Tender department in administering the construction contract conditions.
- Interpreting contract conditions in response to the contractor claims, project leadership queries and employer queries.
- Drafting of contractual letters for day to day issues in consultation with resident engineer and site engineers.
- Managing potential variations and claims including record-keeping and following up with the contractor, site engineers and client.
- Assisting in review of payment applications.
- Preparing documentation for potential future arbitration hearings.
- Review of interfacing packages tender conditions along with other documents and providing guidance to the project leadership team.
- Assisting the resident engineer in strictly adhering to the contractual time limits for Engineer and Employer.
- Ensure Compliances for World Bank, JICA, ADB projects during execution
- Participating in meetings with the contractor and employer.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Highly skilled in interpretation and clarification of FIDIC conditions of contract
- Highly skilled in written English for letters, memorandum and minutes of meetings
- Arbitration and Problem-solving skills
- Extensive proven experience in the ability to assess contract compliance
- Extensive experience in legal/ contractual letter writing.
- Experience in FIDIC forms of contract
- Experience in working for an EPC & Infra international project
- Excellent Communication skills
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Bachelor of Engineering with minimum 8 years experience in contracts department for EPC & Infra Domestic & international projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.