Recruiter at Morphle Labs
Views:232 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Morphle Labs - Mechanical Quality Control Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Mechanical Quality Control Engineer
Job Brief :
- QC Inspection of incoming parts using Verniers, Go/No-Go Gauges, Height Gauge and surface table
- Executing the QC and maintaining the proper record of the process for Regulatory purposes.
- QC of sub-assemblies, final assembly, packaging and labeling processes
- Involve with R&D team to understand the technology and prepare quality plans for each part.
- Supervise assembly from a quality perspective
- Maintaining and calibration of equipment involved in QC
Skills & Attributes :
- Well versed with measurement tools and solid grasp of GD&T, ability to interpret drawings and figure out the right measurement process for the same
- Customer Orientation - Should understand customer needs and ensure quality is achieved, high level of customer empathy
- Fast learner - We're looking for people who thrive on learning new technologies and want to build something that will be used by many.
- Attention-to-Detail - You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both at the same time.
- Team player - You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone.
Basic Qualifications :
- Diploma in Mechanical
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.