Recruiter at Morphle Labs
Views:353 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Morphle Labs - Production & Procurement Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Morphle is a Y-Combinator backed startup founded by IIT alumni developing medical devices which help in digitizing pathology and provide assistive intelligence for pathologists. Our core team has a wide range of experience ranging from Robotics + Hardware design to Computer Vision + AI.
Job Brief :
- To plan daily production activities and to supervise the assembly line and handle manpower
- To act as procurement in charge of estimating and preparing the stock requirements list required for day to day reactions
- Responsible for procurement of raw materials for machining, optics tube, Bearings, Fasteners, Pcb Components
- To be involved in production planning activities such as cost evaluation, cost comparison, resulting in the execution of projects in a timely and cost-effective way.
- To coordinate with teams about the production process, specifications, product samples, quality assurance, ensuring timely supply, etc.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors, Masters in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- MBA in Operations & Management is an added advantage.
- Sound understanding of various stages of manufacturing from the prototype to a finished product.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing startup
- Work on a product with amazing hardware + software integration
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment