Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:92 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Motor Rewinding Technician (5-15 yrs)
ITI / Diploma - Motor Rewinding
- Motor & Submersible Pump Rewinding & Repair Technician up to 330 KW (Transformer Rewinding & repairing is an added advantage)
- Rewinding, Repairing and testing of 1 phase & 3 Phase all type of electrical motors, Submersible pumps (Oil & water), Generator Stators, Armatures or Rotors up to 300kw independently. 9 (Transformer rewinding & Repairing is an added advantage)
- Accountable to perform rewinding & repairing of motors & submersible pumps as per schedule.
- Inspects cores for defects and aligns laminations
- Files burrs from core slots.
- Lines slots with sheet insulations and inserts coils info slots.
- Tests windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, insulation test, and resistance bridge, no load test and any more.
- Winds new coils on armatures, stators or rotors of used motors and generators.
- Assign identification number to motor which are coming for repair.
- Prepare necessary papers like test report, consumable report, spare parts, stock report of winding wires, bearings, fan cover, fans, insulation papers, sleeves, varnish, gate pass etc.
- Maintain the spares part stock required for performing the duty.
- Able to repair all type of power tools such as Angle & straight Grinders, Cutters, Drill Machines, Power Hexo Machine, Vibrater, Hammer tool, Polishers etc.
- Able to repair domestic apparatus such as pedestal fan, mixture, grinder machines, celling fans, overs etc.