Consultant at RGF Select India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:284 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Motor Specialist - Electrical - Pump Industry (7-14 yrs)
Job Title : Motor Specialist - Electrical
Location : Chennai
Team Size : Individual
Grade : Deputy Manager / Manager
Reporting Manager : Tech Center Head
Job Description :
What do we offer?
- Would you like to design, optimize and verify the structural performance of world class pumps using advanced structural simulations?
- Company has a strong strategic focus on Simulation Driven Development and our vision is to develop all products with extensive usage of simulations.
- You will become a part of the department Structural Design & Simulations, which is a part of the Mechanical Development function, and you will be responsible for driving the structural design of new products, offerings and platforms by extensive use of simulations and optimization.
- We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world's leading pump manufacturer and industry leading experts. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You refer to the Manager of Structural Design & Simulations, Anders B- ge.
What is the job about?
- As a motor specialist you will be responsible for Permanent magnet motor design including ability to review insulation system and cable dimensioning, frequency converters, interactions between motor and frequency converter - requirements for insulation system including mold in the motor, choice of filters and so on.
- Specifying electrical test and evaluation of the results - both on motor alone level and on system level (motor + frequency converter).
- Electrical motor construction, knowing solutions used in a submersed applications and relevant electrical standards including electrical safety and relevant product standards including motor requirements like thermal requirements in normal and abnormal operation, basic production methods related to stator and rotor, Solar panels (efficiency, degradation over time, etc.), Cable types, norms and suitability.
- VFD's knowledge
Desired Candidate : Experienced in DC motor (Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM))
Educational Qualification : Electrical Engineering Degree and a deep understanding of motors.
Experience Preferred :
- 7-14 years of work experience.
- You speak and write English fluently.