HR Receruiter at MSX International
Views:72 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MSX International - Automobile Technical Trainer (2-8 yrs)
The key role for Automotive Trainer is to train the Dealers in Automotive Technology, Concepts for one of our prestigious clients into Two Wheelers Manufacturing Segments.
Experience: Minimum 2/3 years as Automobile Technical Trainer with Automobile Training Agencies/OEM.
- Manage Training Delivery as per the Training Calendar, carryout Assessment & Follow up
- Assess the Trainees knowledge & identify skill gaps & prepare skill mapping
- Submit monthly report on Training Activities, Trainees Performance & Utilization etc. to the senior management
- Review Training content periodically & suggest revision/upgradation
- Devise initiatives and corrective actions to improve the quality of training delivered
- Plan and deliver a monitoring system to validate the training programmes
- Community connect, Mobilization activity planning & execution.
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile.