Manager - HR at MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MTR Foods - Head - Packaging Development (8-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Head - Packaging Development
- Develop long term packaging development road map consistent with the product strategy and plans.
- Coordination with internal stake holders like R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, QA, Production and Supply Chain for New Product launches or Modification in any existing products.
- Keep abreast of global trends in packaging to develop alternate packaging solutions for different end uses and price points.
- Continuously benchmark food packaging media in the market for functionality and costs.
- Identify and develop vendors for packaging solutions and manufacturing. Ensure development of comprehensive packaging solutions that allow for compact cartonisation, palletisation and containerization.
- New Supplier development for Existing Packaging Material Supplies.
- Manage, mentor and coach direct reports.
- Identification, evaluation & implementation of different cost saving Packaging technology and retention of best quality in packaging.
- Designing of new packaging concept/ technologies & continuous improvement in Packaging Technology for new or existing products.
- Formulating and controlling packaging material specifications for all primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Technical assistance for in-house operations.
- Approval of Artworks.
- Generating key line drawings.
- Packaging design and development for different processed foods like snacks, Ready to Eat, Instant Foods, Masalas, Beverages etc.
- Oversee coordination with vendors & internal stakeholders for artwork approval process.
- Lab scale & plant trial for new packaging projects.
- Transit trial evaluation during any modification in Packaging formats.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.