HR Team at Talent Growth International
Views:885 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mud Engineer - Oil & Gas Exploration (5-9 yrs)
Company : A Client of Talent Growth Internal - Oil & Gas Exploration
Mud Engineer - Nigeria
Job Responsibilities :
- Checks mud properties periodically and reports properties in Daily Mud Report, Handling all mud treatment and ensure proper use and maintenance of solids control equipment.
- Estimate the mud materials and chemicals required for drilling each phase. Includes estimating tonnage per material, per well and recommends estimates for ordering from stores.
- Ensures adequate stock of mud chemicals are available in the rig.
- Forecast material requirements for well-site operations and liaise with the mud advisor to ensure timely purchase, preparation and delivery of sufficient stock.
- Ensure loading/off-loading, stocking/re-stocking mud chemicals at the well site is done properly and carefully.
- Ensure that an adequate rig site chemical inventory and an accurate record of supply and consumption is maintained and reported properly.
- Performs other related duties such as discussing mud related problems with the MUD ADVISOR and the DS on the rig.
- Performs field supervision on the mud system in use ensuring its compliance to the approved program and provide a complete, accurate and informative.
- Responsible to ensure that all equipment supplied for the project at the well site i.e. Testing Equipment, Compressors, Mud Pumps, Bulk Silos, Mixing Tanks, etc. are properly maintained and handled.
- Understand HSE procedures, policies and regulations with relation to his/her area of responsibility.
- Initiate and recommend the proper and efficient mud program for rig operations
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years as Mud engineer or above
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering or related engineering/sciences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.