HR Executive at Mukunda Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:670 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Mukunda Foods - Executive - Quality Control (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities for Executive - Quality Control
Quality Process :
- Ensures all incoming inspection processes are performed as defined by engineering team for the respective parts and material.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- To interact with interfacing departments like Purchase, Manufacturing, R&D and take corrective and preventive actions to avoid repetitive failures and for overall improvement of quality.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Ensures that all non-confirmed/Rejected products are segregated.
- To ensure equipment- s, tools and fixtures required for Incoming inspection are in order and calibrated.
Quality Management System :
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis meeting, analyze and identify root causes and initiate and effect suitable corrective / preventive action, if any.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Apply identified problem areas from measurements into quality process procedures
- Trend Analysis and Problem area identification.
- Creating and maintaining records like control plan, FMEA, APQP, Setup approvals, In-process Inspection reports, Final Inspection reports, Inward inspection etc.
- Should be well versed in Problem Solving techniques using QC tools.
Required profile :
- Must have B.E - Mechanical/Mechatronics.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years hands on experience in Mechanical/Electronics measuring instruments.
- Should be ability to cost cutting and reduce the rejections
- Knowledge of Verification of Testing & Testing methodology/Strategy
- Knowledge on SPC, 8D analysis, MSA techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office.