Muttha Group - Executive Assistant To Managing Director (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Act as a gatekeeper for the MD's office, managing his calendar, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings.
- Prepare documents, presentations, and reports for the MD.
- Conduct research on behalf of MD and provide analysis of information gathered.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of special events, including board meetings, conferences, and other corporate events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for MD & Home office.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Well-groomed personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Word, PPT, EXCEL etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Communication/English (Honors) or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Experience with project management and event planning is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant/ Secretary/Personal Assistant with a proven track record of supporting high-level executives. (Desired but not mandatory)