Senior Executive - HR at Gubbi Technologies Pvt Ltd - Mygubbi
Views:801 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Mygubbi - Interior Designer - Residential Sector (1-4 yrs)
JD for Interior Designer:
Function : Design
Requirement : Minimum 2 + yearsof interior design experience in residential Sector(preferably)
Qualification : BE Arch/Masters in Design
Industry : Manufacturing - Understanding of Operations,Planning & Estimation
- Strong verbal and written english communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Experience in residential interior design
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,. 3dsMAX are a plus.
- Maintains involvement and ensures quality control in all phases of interior design projects and their management
- Define design environments in detail for online and offline customer engagements to create unique customer experience
- Should be well versed with technologies used in interior solution space for content creation and delivery
- Must have good knowledge of design trends in Indian and international markets in residential interior design
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination
- Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules;
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- Your responsibilities will range from client front end, brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to installation stages.
Salary : Open
Location : Chennai - Thoraipakkam
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.