HR Executive at Nandan Group
Views:139 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nandan Petrochem - Executive - Purchase - Marketing Items (2-5 yrs)
Opportunity with Nandan Petrochem Ltd. a Nandan Group Company for oils, lubricants and greases business as a Purchase Executive who will be based in our Head Office at Goregaon East in Mumbai and will be responsible for purchase of items required for marketing promotion.
ABOUT COMPANY :
- Nandan Petrochem Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of Genuine Oils, Greases & Specialty Oils with a significant PAN India & overseas presence in the Lubricating Oil market, continuously driven by innovation to enhance stakeholder value and customer satisfaction. NPL started its operations with contract blending & filing for public sector undertakings. By virtue of technical collaboration agreement with Meguin GmbH (Germany) and also being the oldest & largest contract manufacturer in the country, NPL has access to the latest technologies and is marketing the complete product range starting from Lubricants, Greases, Transformer Oil, White Oil/Liquid Paraffin and Rubber Process Oils to specialty lubricants under our brand - VELVEX- .
- NANDAN GROUP OF COMPANIES is one of the fastest growing business houses in the country with diversified interests in lubricants, petroleum derivatives & food products catering to multi-disciplinary industries. We operate in the key industries that drive economic and financially viable growth, enjoying a leadership position anchored by an extraordinary force of its employees.
COMPANY WEBSITE : http://www.nandangroup.com
DESIGNATION : Purchase Executive - Marketing Promotion items, Goregaon East, Mumbai
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CANDIDATE :
1. Will be responsible for purchase of items required for Marketing Promotion
2. Sharing RFQ's and making comparison for the PAN India vendors against Mktg. requirement.
3. Timely closing all open inquiry.
4. Releasing purchase orders with respective location vendors.
5. Follow up with vendors to update internal stake holders about the purchase.
6. Preparing MIS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience.
- Should be a graduate.
- Should have knowledge of marketing promotion items purchase.