Senior HR Executive at Narayana Group of Education
Views:633 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Narayana Group - Civil Site Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Inspect Project Sites :
- A number of surveys and studies must be conducted on any proposed site before construction work can begin, even when the project is greatly needed for the public good. This includes conducting soil tests, completing environmental impact surveys, and performing visual inspections of potential construction sites.
Draw Up Engineering Plans :
- Civil site engineers must draw up extensive blueprints and plans of construction projects. This requires precise engineering calculations and comprehensive drawings of all water and electrical systems being constructed.
Write Project Bids :
- Engineering firms compete for projects of all sizes, big or small. Civil site engineers are responsible for writing detailed project bids and proposals that show all costs and timelines associated with completing the project.
Supervise Construction Crews :
- The civil site engineer is ultimately responsible for all construction projects and for making sure those projects are completed correctly. This requires civil site engineers to hire and supervise construction crews and visit construction sites often to make sure plans are proceeding on time and on budget.
Obtain All Permits and Permissions :
- Before construction work can begin on any site, all necessary permits must be obtained from city, country, or state governments. This requires filling out paperwork and having plans checked and approved by inspectors.